Thursday, November 6, 2008

Voted

Ok, I'm obviously not very good at blogging as you can tell from my infrequent entries. Well, I voted for the first time. It was a great feeling. I even saved my "I Voted" sticker. I can't imagine how the gays feel about Prop 8 passing. I voted in support of their right to get married, and now I feel sad, and somewhat cheated, because I voted NO on 8 and it passed, banning gay marriage in CA. If I'm feeling this way, it must be multiplied by the millions for them. I really thought for how diverse CA is, that people have come farther than that, but I guess I was wrong. It's quite disappointing.

Brody learned to hum his first tune, Barney's theme song, and now he's trying to put lyrics to it. He's so darn cute!

I'm doing a turkey dinner for the whole family on Nov. 30th!

No comments:

Blog Archive