Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Autumn

I don't know why, but I always get excited about Autumn. Summer used to be my favorite season when I was younger and still living in San Diego, but the summers here are just too hot. I think it's the colors. I love the rich reds, oranges, and browns of the changing of the leaves, the harvest festivals and pumkin patches, wearing cozy sweaters, and even though we don't celebrate holidays, it's still a season of family gatherings for us with all the time off from work we get. Ive been thinking about registering to vote. We aren't encouraged to do so as JWs, but religion itself has been a constant issue of internal conflict for me for quite some time now. I need to figure out what I want to do about the meetings and how this decision will affect the kids.

No comments:

Blog Archive